Sunday 15 January 2017

Comments and sketches

I know some readers of this blog have been unable to make comments and I have been trying to rectify this.  I have now come across a possible solution on the web and have changed my settings accordingly - let's hope it works!  If you have tried to comment in the past without success, please try again so I can gauge whether the problem has been sorted.

I have been getting on with my 100 bookmarks project - printing, cutting out and collaging, outlining elements with metallic ink, etc. - and I have completed another 30.  I am two-thirds of the way there.  On occasion, I quite enjoy the repetitive nature of a task such as this.

In the meantime, to provide a bit of colour in this post, a few sketches from the past:

Powis Castle terrace - plein air sketch

Chirk Castle summerhouse - plein air sketch

Rusted metal sculpture, Malmesbury Abbey Gardens - plein air sketch

Norwegian fisherman's hut - plein air sketch

Trondheim warehouses


No comments:

Post a Comment